A Local Authority based in South Yorkshire is looking for a plumber to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary position and the successful candidate will hold a a Valid CSCS card and a full UK driving licence, plus an NVQ or City and Guilds in plumbing.
The purpose of the role is to work within void and tenanted domestic properties covering all plumbing installations and maintenance.
These works will include kitchens, bathrooms, wet rooms and general pipework.
Duties could include cold/hot water feed installs, drainage, central heating, wet
rooms, toilets, sinks, etc.
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer
service and delivering a high standard of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
immediate start is available with a van supplied for work purposes.
NVQ or City and Guilds Plumbing
Full UK Driving Licence
Previous Experience (3+ years)
Valid CSCS Card
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £15p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£400p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £15 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-14 17:29:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse