QHSE Administrator - Solihull
FTC 6 Months, with possibility to extend
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions, are now looking for a strong QHSE Administrator to join their team on site in Solihull on a prestigious project for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
- Salary up to 35k DOE
- Excellent benefits
- Responsible for Quality Management, processes and procedures for the PMO site and Lab sites
- Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
- Managing manuals, QM reports, signage etc
- Assist in ensuring procedures are seamless and easy to understand for all team member and public
- Previous QHSE experience required
This role is on a full-time contract basis for a fixed period of 6 months, with the possibility of further extensions.
The role is 8.30am -5pm, some flexibility is needed as start times need to be confirmed.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a brand-new Support and Administrative team working on an exciting and new project.
We are looking for immediate interviews and start as the 1st project is going live by the 23rd of September 2020.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills, please apply with your CV and a member of our team will get back to you.
- Rate: Â£25k - 35k per year + PRO RATA plus benefits
- Location: Solihull
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00170
- Posted: 2020-09-11 18:37:29 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Call Centre Advisor -Hull
- HR Administrator
- Call Centre Advisor
- QHSE Administrator- Hull, Humber Bridge
- Operational Clinical Lead -Humber Bridge, Hull
- Site Operations Lead/Inventory Controller- Hull
- Part Time Lab Technician -Hull-Humber Bridge
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor- Humber Bridge-Hull
- Lab Technician- Full Time- Humber Bridge Hull
- Regional Operations Manager - Sth West -Medical/Health/Scientific
- Regional Operations Manager - London -Health/Medical/Scientific
- Regional Operations Manager- North UK -Medical/Clinical/Health
- Outsourcing Client Manager/Management Accountant
- IT Support
- Business Analyst- Maternity Cover Max 1 year
- Python Developer
- Site Operational Controller/Lead - Gatwick
- QHSE Administrator - Gatwick
- Lab Technician Full Time - Gatwick
- Part Time Lab Technician - Gatwick