A Local Authority based in West Yorkshire is looking for a RASWA Inspector to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary position and the successful candidate will hold a NRSWA qualification with experience in highway maintenance and ideally extensive experience in a similar role.
This role is an ongoing temporary contract.
Specifically this post will be responsible for managing day to day inspection, monitoring and compliance duties to ensure activities on the District's highways are being delivered in accordance with current legislation and to the clients Permit Scheme as adopted.
The post-holder will be required to attend site to assess the impact of disruption on the Highway network and to put steps in place to keep highway users safe.
This role requires inspection and compliance matters that result from of activities associated with all works promoters and event organisers.
Required Qualifications: NRSWA Certificate
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £16 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£420 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £16 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
- Location: West Yorkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-10 17:15:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor