Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a new role? Do you have previous experience working with children and younger people?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse in the Nottinghamshire area on a temporary basis.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for an experienced RMN/RNLD.
The contract will be for a minimum period of 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement, although part-time applications will be considered.
£24.00-£25.00 LTD per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 | 37.5 hours per week
Job Purpose - Band 6 CAMHS Community Mental Health Nurse
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and responsibilities of the position will include:
, Work with universal service professionals to promote and support the emotional health and wellbeing of a diverse patient group through contributing to professional consultation and training
, To enhance access the mental health services, promoting timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework
, Work within a community setting, providing therapeutic mental health assessment and intervention
, Work within the CPA framework
, Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific
, Build and maintain positive relationships with other agencies
, Support the eradication of stigma associated with mental health services
, Support partnership working through offering people choice and flexibility in the service that they receive
, Promote the safety and welfare of service-users and their families
, Co-ordinate and facilitate an appropriate discharge plan
, Complete risk assessments and clinical documentation, including formulation, safety management plans
, Making referrals to services where indicated for completed face to face assessments
, Nursing or Other Relevant Qualification
, NMC Registration
, Previous experience working with Children and Younger People
, Previous community experience
, Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
, £150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
, £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
, £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
Why should I choose Service Care Solutions?
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Contact Otis on firstname.lastname@example.org | (01772) 208 963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Weeks +
- Rate: £24.00 - £25.00 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-09 16:57:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler
- Educational Psychologist, SEN, Oxford
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Programme Manager
- Mobile Cleaner - Sittingbourne
- Housing Options Officer
- Recovery Practitioner
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Prison
- Highways Officer
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Housing Options Officer
- Support Worker MH
- Occupational Therapist
- Supervising Social Worker
- Housing Worker (PT) – Exmouth
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant- SEN
- Project Manager