We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join our team in Larbert.
You will be working within hospital grounds covering all plumbing installations and maintenance.
These works will include kitchens, bathrooms, wet rooms and general pipework.
Duties could include cold/hot water feed installs, drainage, central heating, wet rooms, toilets, sinks, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
An immediate start is available.
You will need;
, NVQ or City and Guilds in Plumbing
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sensory Social Care Officer, Wandsworth
- Principal Engineer
- HealthCare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Intelligence Analyst (MDP)
- Social Work Team Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Development Representative
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Investigation Officer (MDP)
- Childrens Home Registered Manager
- Social Worker
- Operational Resource Planner
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Contracts Manager
- Band 7 – Clinical Lead (CAMHS) – Thurrock, East London – £30ph
- Senior Employment Solicitor - Central London
- Multi Trade Operative - Guttering
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Violence Reduction Unit Senior Analyst