Band 8a - Psychologist (LD) - Remote & Cambridge - £30ph
Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work as part of the Adult Community Learning Disabilities, working remotely & in Cambridge.
Rate of Pay:-
, £30 per hour (Ltd rate)
Part/Full Time (Flexible)
You will be working with adults in the community who are suffering from Learning Disabilities in the Cambridge area.
The role will require a mix of remote working and face-to-face.
Previous experience within the NHS and/or a Learning Disabilities setting is desirable.
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sensory Social Care Officer, Wandsworth
- Principal Engineer
- HealthCare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Intelligence Analyst (MDP)
- Social Work Team Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Development Representative
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Investigation Officer (MDP)
- Childrens Home Registered Manager
- Social Worker
- Operational Resource Planner
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Contracts Manager
- Band 7 – Clinical Lead (CAMHS) – Thurrock, East London – £30ph
- Senior Employment Solicitor - Central London
- Multi Trade Operative - Guttering
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Violence Reduction Unit Senior Analyst