Mental Health Social Worker
Vale of Glamorgan Council are currently looking for an experienced Approved Mental Health professional to work within a busy locality mental health team in the Vale of Glamorgan.
This is a full time, temporary position for 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis.
The AMHP service covers the whole of the Local Authority area.
The post is for five days per week, three of those days will be as an AMHP and two covering other duties of the team mainly around Social Circumstances reports, attending Mental Health Review Tribunals and holding a small caseload.
There is an expectation that assessments can extend beyond normal working hours.
The post holder will be expected to provide an enhanced level of social work skills and expertise within an integrated mental health team in order to develop and maintain standards within the service.
The ideal candidate will have:
, Social work degree
, Social Work England or Social Care Wales registered
, Experience of working as a mental health social worker
, Full UK driving license and vehicle
, AMHP qualification
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor