A Housing Association based in Derbyshire is looking for a Site Manager to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent position and the successful candidate will hold a Level 3 qualification, an SMSTS and H&S/First Aid qualification, significant planned residential experience and ideally extensive experience in a similar role.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver excellent quality planned maintenance and investment services, being responsible for the delivery of projects.
The main accountabilities of the role will include but are not limited to the following;
To be responsible for the management of employees including recruitment, employee development, motivation, briefing, quality, performance management, skills development and absence management for all staff under their control.
To be responsible for effective management of resources in order to deliver an effective and responsive service.
To be responsible for the management and monitoring of Health and Safety, ensuring that H&S policies and procedures are being complied with at all times, having particular responsibility for the management and monitoring of Health and Safety, CDM regulations & Asbestos Management in conjunction with other Business Mangers and Health and Safety Officer.
To work with colleagues to effectively use all available resources to provide an effective service to maximise income and minimise costs.
To optimise the performance of employees and ensure planned works are delivered on time within budget.
To respond and deal with complaints, in accordance with SPS complaints procedures, liaising with partners and customers where appropriate.
To write correspondence as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills/attributes;
Full Drivers Licence and Vehicle
Minimum of a relevant Management qualification at Level 3 or equivalent
Experience Management experience of operational planned investment works
Experience of managing minor project works and notifiable works (CDM)
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering a starting salary of up to £43,000 per annum along with a competitive benefits package.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/qu
- Location: Buxton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-07 13:30:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Community Matron
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor