Registered Mental Health Nurse
Are you passionate about supporting Adults experiencing Mental Health issues and looking to make a positive change in individual's lives? Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Mental Health Nurse to support an NHS based Mental Health Ward in Lancashire.
Hours: Full Time
Days: Monday - Sunday
Contract: 3 Months (+ongoing)
Band: 5 or 6
Salary: £20 -38ph (Ltd Umbrella) depending on band and time of shift worked.
Day/Night placements available working on mixed sex functional Mental Health Wards.
The applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC).
The applicant must have recent employed experience within a ward-based environment.
It would be beneficial if the applicant is flexible for day and night work.
£150 Nurse Welcome Bonus
Here at Service Care Solutions we want to reward all Nurses starting their journey with us.
Once you have completed your registration with Service Care and secured a placement, we will pay you £150 in your second pay packet.
£250 Referral Bonus
Service Care Solutions actively encourage candidates to refer friends or colleagues to us for work.
A referral bonus of £250 will be payable providing the referral is new to Service Care Solutions and successful in placement
Interested? Call Carly at Service Care Solutions on 01772208963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor