Job Spec: Bathroom Installer
Location - Buxton
Hours - 37 Hours per Week
Salary - £27,552
Type - Permanent
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bathroom Installer to join a large property management and development company in the Buxton area.
You will be part of an experienced team, responsible for installing new bathrooms in occupied properties.
Your main duties will be removing the existing bathroom suites, wall tiles, flooring etc.
Plaster walls as required, alter pipe work and fit a full new bathroom suite.
Level and lay new sheet flooring.
Tile walls and install showers (if required).
Some structural works may be required to remove walls/cupboards or open up doorways etc.
Box in services as required.
Decorate the room on completion.
To be successful in this role, you will need skills in the following:
, Bathroom Fitting
, Painting & Decorating
, 1st & 2nd Fix Carpentry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded and fast growing property management company, securing sociable, full time hours Monday - Friday.
This is an excellent long term opportunity.
You will need;
, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Joinery/Plumbing
, Competent in Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering, Floor and Wall Tiling
, Full UK Driving Licence
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Tom at Service Care Construction on 01772 208 967, or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor