Enforcement Officer required ASAP based in Lambeth.
To carry out environmental enforcement activity across the borough including (but not limited to), fly-tipping, littering, dog fouling, unlicensed street trading, commercial waste enforcement, enforcement of Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO).
Utilise Council powers outlined within the Environmental Protection Act 1990, Environment Act 1995, London Local Authorities Act 1990, Highways Act 1980 and Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 to resolve environmental crime issues at on behalf of citizens and local communities.
A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline and evidence of continuing professional development, or experience (one year) and evidence of professional development where no degree is held.
Driving licence required.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor