Surveyor required ASAP based in Redditch.
The aim of the role is to undertake extensive building contract administration, the preparation of legal contract tender documentation, specification, supervision and monitoring of revenue and capital contracts.
To assist the Senior Surveyor to successfully deliver the annual planned/capital/cyclical works programs and services.
To undertake the preparation of reports, estimates, feasibility studies, design and contract procurement for revenue and capital schemes as identified by the Senior Surveyor including the management and supervision of contracts on site.
Candidates will need to have a HNC/HND Building Studies or equivalent, and previous experience within a repairs/construction environment.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adaptations Project Officer
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor
- District (Community) Nurse - Runcorn