Specialist Support Worker
Deaf & Hearing Impaired Specialist Support Worker
Bradford childrens Services
£10 - £11
3 Month Ongoing
Im recruiting for a Specialised Support Worker to Support Deaf and Hearing Impaired students at a Bradford Local Authority managed school Resourced Provision during the school day assisting them to attend lessons enhance their learning and development.
SUPPORT FOR PUPILS
Supervise and provide particular support for deaf and hearing impaired pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher.
Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education/Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes.
SUPPORT FOR THE TEACHER
Accurately record and provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on pupils achievement, progress, problems and other relevant issues.
Promote good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour
Provide clerical and admin support e.g.
photocopying, typing, filing, other relevant tasks.
Assist with the planning of learning activities.
*Please note that a full job description is available upon request
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Month ongoing
- Rate: £10 - £11 per hour
- Location: Bradford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-03 14:01:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor