Registered Mental Health Nurse
I am currently recruiting for an RMN to join a private mental health hospital in the north of Hertfordshire for a 6-9 month full time contract.
Please click on the job title below for more information and to apply.
Service Care Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a registered mental health nurse to take on a long term contract at a private mental health hospital in the north of Hertfordshire.
The contract, based at Priory Hospital Kneesworth House Hospital in Royston, SG8 5JP, would be working as part of a team to look after a male autism patient with brain injuries who has come from a secure setting.
The 6-9 month contract is for full-time day and night staff and will involve caring for the patient on a ward of his own.
The contract will begin at the start of October with an initial two-week induction with the shift pattern beginning at the end of October.
Shift times are from 7.30am - 8pm for day shifts and 7.30pm - 8am.
Pay for the role would be as follows:
£ 22 ltd per hour - days
£ 24 ltd per hour - nights/Saturdays
£ 26 ltd per hour - Sundays
£ 29 ltd per hour - Bank Holidays
The ideal candidate would have experience of working with either autism, brain injury, forensic or locked rehab patients.
The candidate would also ideally have experience of control and restraint training.
Anyone interested in this role should call Sophie on 01772 208962 or email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £22.00 - £29.00 per hour
- Location: Royston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-03 08:44:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor