Facilities Officer required ASAP based in Plymouth.
This role is an ongoing contract.
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Facilities & Workplace Manager to deliver planning, management and implementation of operational hard and soft facilities and property management services (particular focus on hard FM), to deliver effective high performance productive workplaces that meet the needs of customers and employees.
You will need experience of building services in a property/facility management discipline or profession.
Evidence of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of facility management policies, procedures, building user manuals, tenders, specifications, SLA's, contracts, training and safe systems of work.
Understanding and knowledge of facilities management including associated work processes, and legislation relating to building and health and safety legislation.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Community Matron
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor