ASYE Social Worker
Service Care Solutions, a leading provider in Childrens services accross Merseyside, are recruiting for an ASYE Childrens Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team within Liverpool City Council.
This role is perfect for a newly qualfied Social Worker looking to take the next step in the professional career and join a well established, supportive and busy local authority.
If you have had a statutory placement within Childrens Services, this is the perfect role for you.
This role is initally for 3 months, to be reviewed for extension following this time.
, The suitable candidate should have experience in safeguarding.
, Liquid logic knowledge is preferred but is not essential.
, In depth knowledge of Child Development, Child Care Legislation and Safeguarding.
, The ideal candidate should have experience working with and supporting children and families.
, Experience with child care work and statutory functions is essential for this position.
, Enhanced DBS.
, Social Work England Registration.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Service Manager - Children's Social Care - Brent
- Employment Support Mentor
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler
- Educational Psychologist, SEN, Oxford
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Programme Manager
- Mobile Cleaner - Sittingbourne
- Housing Options Officer
- Recovery Practitioner
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Prison
- Highways Officer
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Housing Options Officer
- Support Worker MH
- Occupational Therapist
- Supervising Social Worker
- Housing Worker (PT) – Exmouth
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse
- Support Worker