Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker looking for a new challenge in a Safeguarding team? Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Liverpool City Council for a dedicated professional to join a busy Social Work team is a well established Council with great opportunity for progression.
The role is full time (35 hours per week) on a 3 month rolling contract and is an immediate start.
The pay rate for this role is £27 per hour.
, Experience working in a Local Authority Social Work team.
, Enhanced DBS
, HCPC Registration
, Social Work Degree
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor