I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse for a block booking contract in Wakefield
Rates for this role are between £22ph-£35ph depending on shift pattern / Experience!
£150 BONUS TO ALL NEW NURSES!!
About the role:
You will be joining an exciting but challenging environment with a wide range of nursing and healthcare duties.
Responsibilities will include:
* Emergency response care,
* Administration of medication, including injections,
* Day to day assessments and examinations of patients
* Full NMC Registration
* Prison Clearance
WE OFFER £250 REFERRAL BONUS SO PASS TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES IF THEY WOULD BE INTERESTED
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mark Arthur at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208962 or Mark.Arthur@servicecare.org.uk
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Community Matron
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor