A Local Authority based in North Manchester is looking for a Building Surveyor to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary ongoing agency role and the successful candidate must have a full relevant surveying qualification and P402, experience with Public Buildings and schools and ideally experience in a local authority setting.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a fast, efficient and cost effective planned and reactive contract works service including asbestos in public buildings and schools.
The main responsibilities associated with this role are as follows;
To undertake and carry out all types of Building Surveys - to include Condition, Dilapidation,
bespoke, and Whole life cycle costing, etc.
Manage post survey construction works from tender production to execution and completion of works on site
To assist the Senior Manager/Senior Building Surveyor to deliver high quality services with specific responsibilities for Building surveying section of Property Services.
To act as a point of contact on behalf of the Senior Manager/Senior Building Surveyor as requested for the clients whilst demonstrating excellent customer care skills and the ability
To assist the Lead/Senior Building Surveyor with project procurement
To provide an efficient and effective property service to all users, to organise and manage the execution of project work ensuring high standards, undertaking value engineering as required to ensure value for money, competitiveness and compliance with specifications.
To manage any budgets delegated to the post holder and to advise the Senior Manager/Senior Building Surveyor on any deviation from budget and project cost forecasts.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills/attributes;
P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings qualification
Knowledge of current building regulations
Knowledge different types of building Surveys
Knowledge of current Asbestos Regulations
Ability to undertake asbestos surveys
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £20 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£530 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £20 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/qu
- Location: Rochdale, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-02 11:41:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor
- District (Community) Nurse - Runcorn
- HMP Paramedic