Band 4 - (LD) Assistant Psychologist - £13ph - Chorley, Lancs
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an Assistant Psychologist to work in the Learning Disabilities team, based in Chorley, Lancashire.
The pay rate is:
, £13.00ph Ltd rate
37.5 hours per week
The role requires you to provide support to the Clinical Psychologists working within the Learning Disabilities team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Psychologist to gain some valuable experience.
Previous experience working within a Learning Disabilities setting is essential, whilst previous Assistant Psychologist experience within an LD setting is desirable.
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor