Mental Health Support Worker
Service Care Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a mental health support worker to take on a long term contract at a private mental health hospital in the north of Hertfordshire.
The contract, based at a Hospital in Royston, would see you working as part of a team to look after a male autism patient with brain injuries who has come from a secure setting.
The contract is for full-time day and night staff and will involve caring for the patient on a ward of his own.
The contract will begin at the start of October with an initial two-week induction with the shift pattern beginning at the end of October.
Shift times -
From 7.30am - 8pm for day shifts and 7.30pm - 8am.
Pay for the role would be as follows:
£11 ltd per hour - days
£11.50 ltd per hour - nights/Saturdays
£12 ltd per hour - Sundays
£15 ltd per hour - Bank Holidays
The ideal candidate -
- At least 12 months of working as a mental health support worker
- Experience of working with either autism, brain injury, forensic or locked rehab patients
- The candidate would also ideally have experience of control and restraint training.
If you are interested in the position please give me a call on 01772 208 962 or alternatively apply below.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sensory Social Care Officer, Wandsworth
- Principal Engineer
- HealthCare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Intelligence Analyst (MDP)
- Social Work Team Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Development Representative
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Investigation Officer (MDP)
- Childrens Home Registered Manager
- Social Worker
- Operational Resource Planner
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Contracts Manager
- Band 7 – Clinical Lead (CAMHS) – Thurrock, East London – £30ph
- Senior Employment Solicitor - Central London
- Multi Trade Operative - Guttering
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Violence Reduction Unit Senior Analyst