Destination Manager - Tourism
Isle of Anglesey
4 Month Ongoing
We require a Destination Manager within the Tourism Team, To lead, manage and co-ordinate the strategic direction and effective delivery of the County Council's ‘Destination' activities including tourism, maritime, AONB and countryside sites in order to strengthen the island's visitor economy, promote the enjoyment of the natural environment and manage the County Council's coastal assets.
Lead and manage the staff, budget and performance of the Service's Destination Function.
Lead on delivering the Service's Destination objectives and actions (as agreed and outlined in the annual Delivery Plan), ensuring resources are utilised effectively to achieve agreed targets, outcomes and impacts.
Lead on ensuring the Function's core budgets and external public sector resources are aligned, integrated, and utilised effectively to deliver interventions that will support a prosperous local economy and ensure the future well-being and quality of life of Anglesey and its communities.
Manage and develop the Destination Function's staff in order to motivate them to work to their highest potential and consistently demonstrate professional values, standards, and behaviours.
Establish and embed a culture of performance management, collaboration and accountability.
Inform, influence and steer the development and delivery of a robust Destination Recovery Plan to support and safeguard the short, medium and long term future of the Island's tourism and hospitality sector.
Provide professional and specialist advice on Destination matters to the County Council (including Senior Officers and Elected Members), external agencies, the private sector and the general public.
Drive forward a progressive and innovative destination agenda and culture that builds on the opportunities to maximise and integrate Anglesey's social, economic, environmental and cultural attributes.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON REQUEST.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Month Ongoing
- Rate: £22 - £23 per hour
- Location: Isle of Anglesey, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-08-26 16:33:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Community Matron
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor