Planning Manager required ASAP based in Stroud.
This role is an ongoing contract.
To lead the Planning Strategy Team in the preparation and submission of the Draft Local Plan to the Planning Inspectorate and to support its passage through public examination.
To line manage the Community Infrastructure Team in the delivery of S106 and CIL duties.
To be responsible for the preparation of the statutory Local Plan and supplementary planning documents and guidance.
To be responsible for the development, periodic review and implementation of CIL /S106 including the delivery of infrastructure projects to support the Local Plan
To deliver the statutory duty to cooperate with neighbouring planning authorities and Government departments by means of responding to policies emanating from other planning bodies and joint working on strategic planning matters.
To support parish and town councils with neighbourhood planning, including the delivery of neighbourhood plans and identification of assets of community value.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor