Customer Service Adviser
I'm currently recruiting for a Customer Service Officer in a busy Customer Service Department for a Housing Association.
The purpose of the role will be to work as part of a team delivering high quality, cost effective, 24 hour telephone based comprehensive housing and telecare service, resolving the service requests for customers.
There are a number of positions available.
Deal with all service enquiries through a variety of media (phone, text, email and web).
, Diagnose and order repairs including liaison with contractors and guiding customers through simple processes to resolve issues themselves
, Provide information and respond to enquiries on planned and cyclical maintenance programmes specific to individual property or location.
, Identification and processing of applications for housing and transfers and exchanges using the system and avenue appropriate for the specific location and request type.
, Raise rent account issues, handling rent account enquiries, making payment agreements, taking payments, setting up direct debits, providing advice, carrying out welfare benefit checks and calculations and making referrals or recommendations.
, Provide advice and assistance on housing management issues including tenancy matters such as transfers, joint tenancies and successions; information on neighbourhood management and environmental issues and local neighbourhood initiatives.
, Relevant experience of the customer service of Housing industry.
, Customer focused.
, Flexibility and willingness to respond positively to challenges.
, Literacy and Numeracy skills with the ability to produce correspondence.
, Ability to work under pressure.
, Experience of using relevant multiple housing systems.
, Experience of working as part of a team.
, Previous call centre and shift work experience.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Amber at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sensory Social Care Officer, Wandsworth
- Principal Engineer
- HealthCare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Intelligence Analyst (MDP)
- Social Work Team Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Development Representative
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Investigation Officer (MDP)
- Childrens Home Registered Manager
- Social Worker
- Operational Resource Planner
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Contracts Manager
- Band 7 – Clinical Lead (CAMHS) – Thurrock, East London – £30ph
- Senior Employment Solicitor - Central London
- Multi Trade Operative - Guttering
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Violence Reduction Unit Senior Analyst