Community Support WOrker
Community Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently working with a private client in Chorley, Lancashire to recruit for a number of Community Support Workers
For this role you need to be a car driver, experience is essential but not mandatory.
You can also pick the amount of hour per week you wish to work.
This role is a permanent role.
The role is to provide clients with care which is of a high standard, as would be expected for themselves and/ or a member of their own family.
To undertake training and development on a regular basis to maintain and improve practice and keep current.
To maintain Continuous Professional Development (CPD), to follow company policies and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the registered manager and registered provider and within the financial plans
If you are interested please contact Alex on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor