SEN Case Worker
SEN Case Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an SEN Case Worker to work within Wirral Council.
This role will be based within a fast paced team so experience is essential.
Main responsibilities are;
, To provide high quality administrative support to local authority SEN panels including the provision of comprehensive support documentation for each case referred.
, To be responsible for the organisation, preparation, collation and circulation of agendas and supporting documents in relation to panel meetings.
, To attend all relevant panel meetings for the purpose of minute taking and undertake follow up work from panels including circulation of minutes, informing relevant parties of outcomes and ensuring that cases are re-referred as appropriate
This role is to start as soon as possible, please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for the role.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area, please contact Alex Glover at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or message me above!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered mental health nurse
- Adaptations Project Officer
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor