Mental Health Support Worker - Sheffield
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Support worker to work within an acute mental health setting in Sheffield.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 6-months experience in a similar role within Mental health.
The role will involve working alongside patients with varying mental health needs.
You will responsible for completing observations, 1:1s and assisting Nursing staff with the daily running of the ward.
This role is available to start as soon as possible with a range of flexible hours to choose from.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions: email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Four payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sensory Social Care Officer, Wandsworth
- Principal Engineer
- HealthCare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Intelligence Analyst (MDP)
- Social Work Team Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Development Representative
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Investigation Officer (MDP)
- Childrens Home Registered Manager
- Social Worker
- Operational Resource Planner
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Contracts Manager
- Band 7 – Clinical Lead (CAMHS) – Thurrock, East London – £30ph
- Senior Employment Solicitor - Central London
- Multi Trade Operative - Guttering
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Violence Reduction Unit Senior Analyst