Clinical Team Manager - Psychological Therapies - London - £50k
Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Clinical Team Manager for a Psychological Therapies service in London.
, £50,000 per annum
(35 hours per week)
You will be required to manage the multi-disciplinary team staff and to ensure that service users receive clinical services in line with SLAs and ensuring KPIs are adhered to.
The role will allow for (and require) you to provide input to senior service management, whilst reporting directly to the Clinical Services Manager, to help with the service and company development, including work with both stat and non-stat bodies.
You will also have you own, small clinical caseload.
The successful candidate will hold a professional qualification and (where applicable) accreditation.
The professions & registered bodies considered are:-
, Psychological Therapists (Psychotherapists, CBT Therapists, Counsellors) - BABCP, BACP & UKCP
, Psychologists - HCPC
, Family Therapists - AFT
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
For this role, the successful candidate will receive a £250 bonus from SCS.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral bonus if you know someone who would be suitable for this role.
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency for locum work.
We also offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any professionals referred for locum work.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant