Part Time Adoption Social Worker
If you are looking to join a team who puts the individual at the centre of their work then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Vale of Glamorgan Council are looking for an experienced Adoption Social Worker to join their team on a part-time basis with an immediate start available! The successful candidate will provide adoption services to Merthyr Tydfil CBC, RCT, Cardiff & Vale of Glamorgan.In this role you will submit reports, assessments and plans within Court and regulated timescales.
You will implement and evaluate safeguarding measures to ensure that all children have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
You will be working with children and families to support vulnerable service users to ensure that the needs of the children are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
, Social work degree
, Social Work England or Social Care Wales registered
, Enhanced DBS
, Experience of working within an adoption team
, Full UK driving license and vehicle
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor