First Response Support Worker
Service Care Solutions have a new vacancy due to open for a First Response Support worker, to work closely with the Ambulance Service in Bedford.
This role will be providing a responsive service for people who have fallen within their own home, assessing and providing equipment and support within clients own homes.
The role is working within a team on a rota basis, including evenings and weekends, acting as first point of contact to receive referrals from the Ambulance Service.
You will be completing comprehensive assessments of needs while recommending minor adaptations to the client's property in accordance with their needs.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of working with adults with a physical disability within a community setting, and be aware of the potential difficulties that the clients may face.
An NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent would be desirable but not necessarily essential.
For further details please respond to this job advertisement.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor
- District (Community) Nurse - Runcorn
- HMP Paramedic