Childrens Residential Worker
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Residential Worker to working with Action For Children at their Haviland Way site in Cambridge.
The service provide support to children with learning and physical disabilities.
The main part of the role is to provide support to disabled children and young people in a short break residential home in line with their identified wishes and needs; promoting their independence and enjoyment and ensuring positive outcomes and outcomes in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
The main parts of the role are to
1. Provide a flexible responsive, high quality and person centred care to disabled children young people and their families based on an assessment of need in line with their care plan.
2. Support disabled children and young people to within the residential setting.
3. Build and maintain professional positive working relationships with children, young people, families, colleagues and other professionals.
4. Support disabled children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with organisational policies and procedures.
, A DBS from within the last 12 months
, Applications are invited from those with a care background.
, We will need 2 references
, Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
, Excellent career progression opportunities
, Competitive rates of pay
, Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
, A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
, Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: On going
- Rate: £20000 - £22000 per annum + EXCELLENT
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-08-17 16:19:28 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor
- District (Community) Nurse - Runcorn
- HMP Paramedic