Children's Social worker
Experienced social worker in the Edge of Care Team working predominantly with teenagers, you will work in a team that provides intensive support to families and out of hours support provided by the wrap around advocates.
You will firmly believe in relational social work and work in a team taking a systemic approach focusing on sustained change.
The core function of the team is to keep families together, you will be expected to manage risk and uncertainty through contextual safeguarding.
You will have skills in assessment and delivering interventions and address behaviours that are linked to or because of adult and childhood trauma that is impacting upon the parent/child relationship.
You will be a team player with a proven ability to work constructively with other professional groups.
If you are interested and would like some further information please contact DAYNA on 01772 208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor