Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker required in Bradford - APPLY NOW! This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of families in your area!
We are currently recruiting for a Family Support Worker to join an excellent team in the Bradford area.
This position is:
* 37 hours per week
* £11.66 ltd per hour
* Initial 3 month contract
This position requires a candidate who has previous experience within a Family Support position, or similar.
You will also hold a current driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
During the current situation, candidates may work from home but are required to complete social distance/door step visits to duty and or allocated families.
You may also need to attend the office on risk assessed occasions.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: £11 - £11.66 per hour
- Location: Bradford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-08-11 17:50:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor