Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to join an established Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service in Nottinghamshire.
Hours: Monday - Friday
Pay: £11.00 - £13.00p/hr (Ltd)
Contract: 4 Months+
Responsibilities: The candidate will work within an established team, carrying a caseload of 18-65 year old patients.
The successful candidate will support service users from their point of entry into the service and throughout their treatment and recovery.
Person Specification: It is essential the successful candidate hold recent experience on their CV of working within a similar substance misuse specific role.
Interested? Please apply with a fully updated CV with relevant recent experience.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor