Registered Mental Health Nurse
Excellent pay rates available for qualified nursing staff.
Staff Nurse - Derby - Full time/Part time
£150 Sign up Bonus for Nurses working with us for the first time!
Service Care Solutions is looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse who would be interested in working at the Radbourne unit, an inpatient NHS Mental Health Service in Derby.
The role is available to start ASAP and there are days and nights available 7 days per week.
The role is available on a block booking and would be for an initial 3 month period and extended to an ongoing contract after that.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities, the service is looking to speak to you if you are interested in regular work and will provide a full induction and any necessary training (such as using their patient records system)
£20.00 - £32.00 (Ltd company equivalent) per hour
, NMC Pin
, Nursing qualification (RMN/RNLD)
, Post qualification experience
Registering with Service Care Solutions is Free!
Other Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
, Free DBS Check
, Free vaccination and blood test appointments
, Free mandatory training provided
, weekly payroll
, Same day payment options
, Sign up and referral bonuses
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for Nurses working with us for the first time! We also offer a £250 referral Bonus! So register yourself and your friends with us today!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor
- District (Community) Nurse - Runcorn
- HMP Paramedic