Ministry Of Defence - I.T.Trainer
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a I.T System Trainer to work on a contract which has become available for the Ministry Of Defence, in Wethersfield.
The main goal of the I.T Trainer is to Support the development of students in order that they obtain the maximum value from the training courses, lessons delivered.
As part of this will involve providing regular feedback on student performance based on theoretical and practical work.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Identify training needs, develop training materials and manage the delivery of required training courses.
Continuously monitor and review the progress of trainees, ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
Evaluate training and development programmes in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment, helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems.
Keep up to date with developments in training and ensure that e-learning techniques are fully investigated and employed where appropriate.
Research new workplace learning technologies and methodologies and present this research.
- Previous experience in delivering digital training within policing.
- Recognised training qualification Level 3 or above.
- Knowledge and competent use of Information Technology systems is a requisite of the position- Power point & E-Learning.
National Security checks must be carried out on all successful applicants, so it is advised that applicants are in possession of a clean DBS/CRB check, ideally dated within the last 3 years.
Please ring Martin Cookson on 01772 208962 if you wish to apply, or for more information.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Supervising Social Worker
- CIC - Dudley MBC
- SAAT - Sandwell Children's Trust
- Probation Officer
- AMPH - Dudley MBC
- Sandwell MBC - Care Assistant Nights
- DART Nurse HMP
- Qualified Social Worker - CAST
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Senior Social Worker, Locality/ Child in Need Team
- Mental Health Nurse Prison
- CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Southwark
- Social Worker- Adult Mental Health
- Project Worker - Barnardos - Harrow
- Permanent Registered General Nurse
- Director of Housing Services - Croydon
- Residential Support Workers - Children
- Payroll Administrator