Mental Health Care Assistant
We are looking for a Mental Healthcare Assistant in Newark
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available at a Private mental health service, supporting individuals suffering from Mental Health.
The position is Band 2 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mental Healthcare Assistant looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of ad hoc shifts to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistants.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are up to £11.50 per hour.
The positions involve working within adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
We have shifts available immediately, Please forward a copy of your CV.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £10.50 - £11.5 per hour + uplift
- Location: Newark, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-24 16:28:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Maritime Assistant
- Team Manager, Care Leavers, South Gloucestershire
- Childcare Lawyer - Remote Working Public Sector
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Highways Supervisor
- Registered Service Manager
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - East London
- Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding
- General Sonographer
- Family Triage Manager
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Social Worker - LAC & Permanency - Brent
- Pharmacy Technician
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Band 6 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler
- Fence Installer