Community Psychiatric Nurse
I am currently recruiting a Community Psychiatric Nurse in Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will work within an Adult Community Mental Health Team providing high quality care and support to services users with enduring mental health problems.
The position is a full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday for an initial 13-week period.
The position is paying £23-24ph (Umbrella Ltd).
The Adult Community Mental Health Team provides a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of team managers, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Secondary Care Psychological Therapies and Consultant Psychiatrists.
The service follows the following five key functions: Assessment, Active Care Coordination, Treatment, Reviews, Wellness and Recovery
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC and have recent experience working within a Community Mental Health Team.
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
We want to reward all Nurses starting their journey with SCS.
Once you have completed your registration with Service Care and secured a placement, we will pay you £150.
Furthermore, we actively encourage candidates to refer friends or colleagues for work.
A referral bonus of £250
* will be paid on successful placement.
Service Care Solutions offers a specialist, dedicated consultant offering single point of contact.
Service Care Solutions will cover the total cost of your compliance during the registration process.
This includes Vaccinations, Occupational Health Certificates, DBS Certificates and Training.
You will receive a £250 annual training allowance including online CPD training and renewals.
You have both Ltd and PAYE payment options available on weekly payroll service.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £23 - £24 per hour + mileage expenses
- Location: Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-24 12:59:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
- Children’s Home Registered Manager - Interim
- Locum RMN needed in Horley
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Locum CAMHS RMN
- Pharmacy Technician
- Forensic Secure Healthcare Assistant - Horley
- Employability officer
- Locum RMN in Hassocks
- HR Assistant
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Perm CAMHS RMN - Kent
- ADHOC Shifts - RMN/ RNLD in NHS
- Mental Healthcare assistant ADHOC Shifts - Dorking
- As and when shifts in Hassocks
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Oxford
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Radlett