Residential Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for a Childrens Residential Support Worker to join a dynamic and supportive team in the Sheffield area.
This position is:
Full time - 37 hours per week, on rota
Initial 3 month contract - with the possibility of extension
Are you looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young people in your area? Do you have previous experience working with young people in a residential setting? If so, then this is the position for you!
The successful candidate will have previous experience working with young people and will have an understanding of the requirements of a Children's Residential Support Worker.
You will be an excellent communicator and able to work well within a team and also work confidently in difficult situations.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Maritime Assistant
- Team Manager, Care Leavers, South Gloucestershire
- Childcare Lawyer - Remote Working Public Sector
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Highways Supervisor
- Registered Service Manager
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - East London
- Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding
- General Sonographer
- Family Triage Manager
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Social Worker - LAC & Permanency - Brent
- Pharmacy Technician
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Band 6 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler
- Fence Installer