Mental Health Support Worker - Sheffield
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Support worker to work within an acute mental health setting in Sheffield.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 6-months experience in a similar role within Mental health.
The role will involve working alongside patients with varying mental health needs.
You will responsible for completing observations, 1:1s and assisting Nursing staff with the daily running of the ward.
This role is available to start as soon as possible with a range of flexible hours to choose from.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions: email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Four payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administration Assistant
- Maritime Assistant
- Team Manager, Care Leavers, South Gloucestershire
- Childcare Lawyer - Remote Working Public Sector
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Highways Supervisor
- Registered Service Manager
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - East London
- Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding
- General Sonographer
- Family Triage Manager
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Social Worker - LAC & Permanency - Brent
- Pharmacy Technician
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Band 6 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler