Outreach Worker (Children & Families)
Outreach Worker - Stockport Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Family support worker on behalf of Stockport Council to work within the special guardianship support team.
This position has been created in recognition of the impact on guardianship households of the restrictions associated with COVID-19 pandemic.
Key tasks include
, To provide practical and emotional parenting advice / strategies to help special guardians to support the children in their care
, To provide opportunity for Guardians to reflect and think about their parenting styles and try to adapt or enhance their skills to develop a wider toolkit of skills and strategies
, To support Guardians at times of need / crisis / stressful situations to manage children's difficulties in responsive and attuned ways
, To support children and young people to have some time away from the home (where possible, in accordance with current restrictions)
, To give children and young people a voice and to listen to their concerns / worries / anxieties and support them to understand them and find new ways to cope, repair and resolve some of their difficulties.
, To support with transitions to school and ensuring children's emotional needs are considered as part of further planning.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Months
- Rate: £10.58 - £12.00 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Stockport, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-21 17:32:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Recovery Worker
- Recovery Coordinator
- Multi Trade Specialist
- Casual Supervised Contact Worker
- Senior Social Worker, Long Term Team
- Multi Trade Specialist
- Housing Options Officer
- Executive assistant
- RTA Paralegal - Lancashire Law Firm
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Civilian Investigator - War Crimes Team
- Senior Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South West
- Cambridge NHS Admin
- Part Time Cleaner - Horsham
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Scrub Nurse