Looked after Children Social Worker
Powys are expanding their Looked after Children service and are looking for an experienced social worker to join their team.
There is flexibility available with the succesful candidate being able to choose whether to be based in their North or South office.
Powys Council want to ensure that Social Workers have the time and space they need to make each child a priority.
That's why they're investing in additional Social Workers to join a service that puts the individual at the heart of their work.
This will be a full time, temporary position for an initial period of 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis! Suitable candidates will also be able to benefit from an expansive training programme and a nurturing encouraging team who will take time to make sure you develop.
The ideal candidate will have:
, Social work degree, or equivalent
, Social Work England or Social Care Wales registered
, Experience of child protection
, Experience of court work
, Full UK driving license and vehicle
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Social Care Solutions:
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email@example.com.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor