Children's Social Worker
An opportunity has arisen within a small and supportive team within the children's services at Vale of Glamorgan Council for a social worker to join their team.
There is an immediate start available with this position and the opportunity for agile working.
The vacancy is initially available for 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis.
The sucessful candidate will need a minimum of 18 months post qualifying experience obtained within a statutory Children's Services setting for this position.
The successful candidate will be based within a busy frontline team and will hold a varied caseload consisting of children and young people who may be subject to pre-proceedings, care proceedings or Placement Orders.
You will have opportunity to undertake direct work with children and support children moving onto adoption.
For this post you will need up to date experience of working within the court arena and be able to produce well written reports within a specified timescale.
The successful candidate will have access to:
- regular monthly supervision with a Team Manager/Practitioner Manager
- dedicated administrative support for pre-proceedings and court work
- IT equipment to enable agile working
- A varied and manageable caseload
- The opportunity to work in a supportive team environment
- Dedicated support around life journey work
- Access to a range of learning/development opportunities
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a £150 joining bonus after completing 4 weeks of your first
assignment with us.
, Free umbrella service for new candidates.
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Support Resettlement Officer
- Registered mental health nurse
- Adaptations Project Officer
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer