Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
I am recruiting Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses to support an A&E Mental Health Liaison Service in Greater Manchester.
Hours: 37.5 hours+
Days: Monday - Sunday (various)
Nights: Monday - Sunday (various)
Contract: 13 weeks (+ongoing)
Salary: £24 - £33p/hr (Ltd) depending on shift worked.
The team provides support to adult patients presenting at A&E with mental health problems, which allow the teams to provide 24/7 cover, conducting mental health assessments and referrals.
The aim of the service is to provide timely assessments to patients in A&E, reduce A&E attendances and re-attendances and reduce hospital admission.
The team will also ensure patients are safely discharged from A&E into suitable mental health services, as well as providing follow-up home based or clinic appointments.
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC).
The applicant must have a minimum 12 months employed experience working in a similar environment, A&E Liaison, Psychiatric Liaison, RAID, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care, Urgent Care.
Service Care Solutions pay £150 sign up bonus for all qualified candidates on successful registration and commencement of your placement.
You will also receive a monetary reward of £250 per referral for every candidate successfully placed into work.
The more friends you refer; the more opportunities you have of securing the referral bonus!
Service Care Solutions offers a specialist, dedicated consultant offering single point of contact.
Service Care Solutions will cover the total cost of your compliance during the registration process.
This includes Vaccinations, Occupational Health Certificates, DBS Certificates and Training.
You will receive a £250 annual training allowance including online CPD training and renewals.
You have both Ltd and PAYE payment options available on weekly payroll service.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £24 - £32 per hour
- Location: Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-20 15:52:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Educational Psychologist
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager
- General Practice Surveyor