Community Mental Health Practitioner
Are you an RMN/RNLD/QSW/OT looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for having a positive impact on the lives of others? Do you have previous experience working within a community setting?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to join a community-based service in the Skegness area.
This is a temporary, full-time contract for a minimum period of 12 weeks with the likelihood of extension.
The hours of work for this role are generally Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
Part-time hours may be considered.
This role is available at either Band 5 or 6, subject to experience.
Job Purpose: Community Mental Health Practitioner
Band 5 - £19.00 Umbrella LTD p/h D.o.E + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Band 6 - £24.00 Umbrella LTD p/h D.o.E + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Skegness, Lincolnshire
The neighbourhood mental health services provide a range of support options to service users of all ages with severe and enduring mental health problems who have complex needs and present significant levels of risk to themselves or others.
The service looking for staff is for service users with long-term mental health needs that would be best met by secondary mental health services.
This includes people with mental health problems like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and severe depression and anxiety.
, The applicant must be a RMN/RNLD/QSW/OT who is currently registered with the NMC/SWE/HCPC.
, The applicant must hold a full valid driving license and a car is essential to use as part of the job role.
, The applicant must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process if not currently registered with Service Care Solutions.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
, £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
, £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
, £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £19 - £24 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Skegness, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-16 16:59:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sensory Social Care Officer, Wandsworth
- Principal Engineer
- HealthCare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Intelligence Analyst (MDP)
- Social Work Team Manager, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Development Representative
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Investigation Officer (MDP)
- Childrens Home Registered Manager
- Social Worker
- Operational Resource Planner
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Contracts Manager
- Band 7 – Clinical Lead (CAMHS) – Thurrock, East London – £30ph
- Senior Employment Solicitor - Central London
- Multi Trade Operative - Guttering
- Social Worker Intake and Assessment
- Violence Reduction Unit Senior Analyst