Registered Mental Health Nurse
Hi, SCS are currently recruiting for a Band 5 RMN to work ad hoc shifts in a low/medium secure unit in Preston.
The role is very flexible and offers a competitive pay rate.
The perfect candidate will have great personal skills and some experience working with people affected by mental health problems.
Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC is also vital for you to be right for the job.
Whilst the role is committed and effectuate, it is also exciting.
With a wide range of job roles there is no opportunity for repetitive and boring work, as you will be constantly on the go and performing different tasks.
These tasks may involve: producing care plans, moving patients, attending tribunals with patients and providing general personal care.
Most importantly, you will be working in a safe environment, surrounded by the highest quality of staff.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email Isaac.firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
- Start: asap
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £20.45 - £30 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-07-03 11:56:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
- Children’s Home Registered Manager - Interim
- Locum RMN needed in Horley
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Locum CAMHS RMN
- Pharmacy Technician
- Forensic Secure Healthcare Assistant - Horley
- Employability officer
- Locum RMN in Hassocks
- HR Assistant
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Perm CAMHS RMN - Kent
- ADHOC Shifts - RMN/ RNLD in NHS
- Mental Healthcare assistant ADHOC Shifts - Dorking
- As and when shifts in Hassocks
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Oxford
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Radlett