Nieghbourhood Housing Officer
Neighbourhood Housing Officer, Lambeth
A London based Local Authority are recruiting for a Neighbourhood Housing Officer based in Lambeth.
This role will focus on delivering high quality housing management service to all tenants.
Your key duties within the role will include the following:
, The overall purpose of the Neighbourhood Housing Officer role is to deliver an integrated generic housing service to tenants and leasehold customers and to work closely with other teams, councillors and Tenants & Residents Associations to achieve sustainable tenancies in sustainable communities.
, To provide a proactive and customer focused housing management service across a designated area and to ensure that the Council fulfils its legal and contractual obligations to tenants and leaseholders.
, To act as a regular and visible presence on estates, taking action to make sure estates are safe and well maintained and provide advice, information and reports on any housing management matter.
, To support the Neighbourhood Housing Team deliver the Vulnerable Residents Offer.
, An understanding of the issues of housing, estate management, health and safety and how these impact on the well-being of residents and the responsibilities of landlords
, Knowledge of current legislation relevant to housing, tenancy and leasehold management and safety and estate management
This is a contact starting ASAP on a 12 week contract, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Free DBS processing
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, please send over a copy of your CV to Jason Thomas at Service Care Solutions (Jason.
thomas @ service care.
org .uk) or feel free to call Jason on 01772 208 966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Maritime Assistant
- Team Manager, Care Leavers, South Gloucestershire
- Childcare Lawyer - Remote Working Public Sector
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Highways Supervisor
- Registered Service Manager
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - East London
- Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding
- General Sonographer
- Family Triage Manager
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Social Worker - LAC & Permanency - Brent
- Pharmacy Technician
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Band 6 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler
- Fence Installer