Mental Health Social Worker
Cardiff Council are currently looking for an experienced adults social worker to join a busy multidisciplinary team working with adults over the age of 65 with a severe and enduring mental illness.
This is a full time, temporary position for 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis.
The post holder will provide an enhanced level of social work skills and expertise within an integrated mental health team in order to develop and maintain standards of practice and manage a caseload of complex cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
, Social work degree
, Social Work England or Social Care Wales registered
, Experience of working as a mental health social worker
, Full UK driving license and vehicle
, AMHP qualification is desirable
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Community Matron
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor