Service Care Construction are currently recruiting for a HGV Driver based in Caerphilly.
A Local Authority in Caerphilly has a fantastic opportunity available for a HGV class 1 Driver to join their busy refuse and recycling team.
As a Driver it is essential that you have experience working as either a class 1 or Class 2 Driver and hold a CPC card.
You must be able to drive a HGV Vehicle but will also be carrying out refuse and recycling duties.
The Driver role in Caerphilly will require the successful candidate to work between 5.30am and 2pm.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply with you CV today or call Mary at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered mental health nurse
- Adaptations Project Officer
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - South London
- CBT Team Manager – IAPT – Luton – £43,500
- Housing Officer
- Management Support Officer
- Voids Officer
- Voids Surveyor