Housing Support Assistant (Part Time) - Exmouth
A large Devon-based housing association are recruiting for a Support Assistant to join one of their sheltered schemes in Exmouth for a short term contract, providing person centred support to their residents.
This role is based within a sheltered housing scheme and the focus of the role is to support people to achieve their personal outcomes, promote independence and provide them with an improved quality of life and better social inclusion.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
, Delivering a 'best practice' support service, appropriate to clients' needs.
, Assisting in the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs, including culture and diversity issues.
, Assisting clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits, preparing units to let.
, Ensuring clients have access to relevant external support services.
, Working with clients to agree and set goals and actions.
, Helping to provide practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g., assisting clients in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims.
, Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
To be considered for this role, you will require previous experience working within supported housing or a care background.
The role is part time working 24 hours per week, for an initial 12 week period, which may be extended.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Lee McMillan at Service Care Solutions via lee .
mc millan @ service care .
You can also call Lee on 01772 208 966 to discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
- Children’s Home Registered Manager - Interim
- Locum RMN needed in Horley
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Locum CAMHS RMN
- Pharmacy Technician
- Forensic Secure Healthcare Assistant - Horley
- Employability officer
- Locum RMN in Hassocks
- HR Assistant
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Perm CAMHS RMN - Kent
- ADHOC Shifts - RMN/ RNLD in NHS
- Mental Healthcare assistant ADHOC Shifts - Dorking
- As and when shifts in Hassocks
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Oxford
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Radlett
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Oxford